Answer to last month's
One Room School House
This one room school house on Chapman Road was built in 1910. It employed two teachers and was last used in 1945. Note the baseball gloves and bats held by several boys in the picture. In 1925 the District # 12 school was built on Oneida Street. This larger building was later was used by American Red Cross, until 1954.