The Charles Tourist Home

"The Charles" tourist home at the corner of Merritt Place and Genesee Street. This photo was taken February 13, 1941. The car in the photo is parked on Merritt Place. The picture was taken from Genesee Street. At one time it was called the “Darling Tourist Home”.

​New Hartford Historical Society, 2 Paris Road, ​New Hartford, NY 13413
Phone: 315.724.7258
E-mail: historicalnh@yahoo.com
All rights reserved.